FAQs About Membership
Do you want to keep that golden glow all year long? Do you want to tan in the absolute best equipment at the best prices? Do you enjoy the convenience of automatic, hassle-free payments? Do you want exclusive discounts and offers, available only to our VIP clients? If you answered YES to any of these, then a South Beach VIP Membership is right for you.
Our VIP Memberships are the most cost-effective payment option we offer. Even those clients who only tan once or twice per week save significantly by becoming a VIP Member over any other package option we offer. VIP Memberships also come with a host of other perks. VIP members enjoy year round discounts on lotion products as well as discounts on upgrades to higher level equipment. VIP Members also get regular discounts and coupons not offered to anyone else.
Absolutely. All of our salons are linked together on one network so your VIP membership will show up at any location. Tanning at South Beach Tanning Company is all about convenience so feel free to enjoy any of our services at any of our locations.
Changing your billing information is simple. Just stop into any of our locations and a tanning expert of our South Beach Team will provide you with a Membership Modification Form. With this form, you can upgrade or downgrade your membership, freeze or unfreeze, or simply change your credit card information. For your protection, changes to your billing information cannot be made over the phone.
Whether you are leaving town for a few months or just need a break from tanning, freezing your account is easy. Simply stop into any of our locations and speak to a tanning expert of our South Beach Team about freezing your account. Accounts can be frozen in one month increments up to 3 months. While your account is frozen, you will be charged a small monthly fee. When you reactivate your account, all prior freeze fees will be added back to your account to use towards upgrades.
- If you have been unsatisfied with your membership or our services for any reason, please give us the opportunity to make things right. Please speak with a tanning expert of our South Beach Management team or call our corporate office. We can’t fix it if we don’t know it is broken, so we certainly welcome any and all feedback, both the good and the bad.
- Cancelling your membership is an easy process! Simply stop in any South Beach location and fill out a Membership Cancellation Form. You will be given a receipt showing when you cancelled, your last monthly payment, and the last day you can tan. Please remember to provide a 30-day notice from the billing date to cancel your membership.
- Rather than cancelling, many of our clients choose to freeze their accounts. When you freeze your account, there is no enrollment fee to pay when you decide it’s time to start tanning again. A small monthly fee will continue to be applied to your account. When you reactivate your membership, all prior freeze fees will be added back to your account to use towards upgrades.
For your protection, as well as ours, changes to memberships cannot be made via the phone. The only way to give you a receipt showing your cancellation is to simply have you drop into any location and fill out a cancellation request form.
- Absolutely! It’s as easy as a click of a button. Our ‘Join Now’ button can be located at the top right corner of our website.
- Click the “Join Now’ button to select your membership, enter in your payment information, and checkout to become a SOBE VIP.
Of course! Memberships can decline for many reasons. When these situations occur, South Beach Tanning Company will send you an email notifying you of your balance. There will be a link within the email for you to follow to pay the balance along with updating your payment information.